Pacific Potash Corp. – Clients Child
Pacific Potash Corp. is a Potash exploration and development company with assets in Brazil’s Amazona’s Potash Basin and Alberta, Canada.
Pacific Potash’s flagship property is an 100% interest in Amazonas Potash Project covering 785, 824 hectares in three contiguous blocks. Brazil’s robust cash crops industry relies heavily on the use of potash and the governments are encouraging exploration and development of new discoveries in an effort to reduce potash imports from 93% to 60% by 2020.
- Last 0.07
- Change -0.005 (-7.14%)
- MarketCap N/A
- Volume 320950
- Quotes delayed by 15 minutes
- 2013/14 drill program currently underway
- Amazonas project centrally located with access to modern infrastructure allowing for quick distribution throughout South America and overseas markets
- Strong government support
- Brazil’s demand for Potash is growing, however the country’s only operating mine is set to stop production in 2016
- Strong emphasis on forging the right partnerships, combining a highly-skilled management team and securing world-class assets to prospect new areas in emerging basins with attractive geological characteristics